Dynamics Cloud Computing
Cloud 9 is a cloud computing solution for customers that require a hosted Microsoft Dynamics deployment of medium complexity with more functionality, customization and/or integration than a Silver Cloud solution.
It’s All Included:
- Infrastructure as a Service. All required production infrastructure is included in the monthly price as a service. Shared SQL Servers are used in a dedicated, secure instance. Conserve cash! There’s no need for capital purchases for infrastructure.
- Software as a Service. All required software is included in the monthly price as a service. This includes MS Windows, MS SQL Server, MS Terminal Server, MS Office Standard, Adobe Acrobat and Reader Print PDF. Conserve cash! There’s no need for any capital purchases for software.
- IT as a Service. All required IT services are included in the monthly price. Several experienced WatServ IT staff are assigned to each customer solution. Avoid headcount increases! There’s no need to add any FTE’s in IT.
- Facilities as a Service. All required managed hosting services are included in the monthly price. Solutions are run in a best-in-class data center. Conserve cash! There’s no need for expensive computer rooms when you run with WatServ.
- Guaranteed Uptime.
- Fast deployments.
- This low cost option has limitations. Call for details.
Optional at extra cost:
- WatServ’s Secure Connector or Citrix
- WatServ can administer the purchase of the Dynamics AX, NAV, GP or CRM licenses as a service under the Microsoft SPLA program.
- Managed Exchange (e-mail), Blackberry, SharePoint, Business Intelligence and Pre-production systems (DEV, TEST, QA, TRAINING )